Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ahh food poisoning...

Ahh food poisoning...
when you are nothing more than a small child.
Bucket in front, arse on kharzi.
Feeling like you are going to implode.
The force of being sick only makes the shit flow faster and more terrifyingly.
:(

Another horrific moment, coming back from my sisters 5 hour school rendition of Joseph and his technicolor dreamcoat, none of the toilets are open for public use and we have been sat on tiny primary school kid chairs. The kind that are just big enough for 5 year olds.
So with my stomach feeling like I've swallowed about 9 tattoo guns, I proceed to try and leg it home, only to shit self on the way.
Fortunatly I think I hid it well from the masses of family that had also joined us and blamed it all on food poisoning after cleaning my self up in the bathroom.
Having the next day off school to watch day time tv :)

Red licorice turns your poo red....with licorice bits in it.
And eating far too many sugar free polos will give you the shits for 4 days as my poor little sister found out in both cases.

No comments: